- Tangy Orange Handmade Soap coloured with orange peel and kaolin clay: This soap is scented with sweet orange, zesty lemongrass and refreshing, fruity may chang. Sodium Olivate, Sodium Cocoate, Aqua Destillata, Sodium Shea Butterate, Sodium Cocoa Butterate, Sodium Castorate, Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Peel Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil, Litsea Cubeba (May –Chang) Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Powder, Kaolin, Citral Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.
- Lemongrass & Eucalyptus Handmade Soap: This soap has a combination of lemongrass and eucalyptus essential oils, which make it smell citrusy and crisp, leaving your body feel awakened, uplifted and refreshed. ngredients: Saponified virgin olive oil, coconut oil, castor oil, cocoa butter, shea butter, lemongrass and eucalyptus essential oils, kaolin clay, calendula petals.
(Sodium Olivate, Sodium Cocoate, Aqua Destillata, Sodium Shea Butterate, Sodium Cocoa Butterate, Sodium Castorate, Eucalyptus Globulus Oil, Sodium Lactate, Sucrose, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil, Kaolin, Calendula Officinalis flower. Allergens naturally occurring in essential oils: Citrol, Geraniol, Limonene).
- Rose Geranium, Neroli & Lavender Handmade Soap: This soap has been scented with neroli, rose geranium and lavender essential oils. It has a sweet-floral, herbaceous aroma with a honeyed rose undertone. (Sodium Olivate, Sodium Cocoate, Aqua Destillata, Sodium Shea Butterate, Sodium Cocoa Butterate, Sodium Castorate, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Pelagonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Oil, Sodium Lactate, Sucrose, Kaolin, Pink Kaolin, Citral, Citronellol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool).
PETITGRAIN soaps are 100% vegan, palm oil, synthetic fragrances, colourants and additives free. While traditional soap has many skin benefits, it might not last as long in the shower as commercial soaps made from surfactants and detergents. The best solution to avoid the soap from coming in contact with water excess and to turn mushy, is to keep it elevated on a soap rack, to allow water to drain.
The seller confirms that they use products and practices that work in harmony with the wellbeing of pollinators.
The seller confirms that this product is made with materials which can be decomposed by bacteria and other living organisms, thus avoiding pollution.
This product is made using recycled materials to minimise waste and create earth-friendly products.
One person's trash is another person's treasure!
The seller confirms that this product is made with materials from sustainably managed forests.
Sustainable forest management allows businesses and consumers to identify wood, paper and other forest products made with materials from well-managed forests and/or recycled and sustainable sources.
You can buy these products with confidence that you are helping to ensure our forests are alive for generations to come.
The seller confirms that this product is carbon neutral.
The carbon emissions produced when making this product have been balanced out by funding carbon savings elsewhere in the world.
The seller confirms that this product is made with GOTS certified materials.
GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) is an internationally recognised standard that ensures an environmentally compatible and social production chain for clothing and other textiles.
The seller confirms that the product is made with OEKO-TEX® certified material. The testing and certification process guarantees sustainability and maximum consumer safety when it comes to textiles.
The seller confirms that this product is printed with vegetable-based inks that contain no harmful chemicals.
Delivery and Terms
Processing time: 3 - 5 working days
Estimated delivery times and prices: Royal Mail 2nd class: £3.20 per order or FREE delivery for orders over £36 (delivery between 2 - 3 working days).
Returns, refunds and other terms:
I gladly accept returns and exchanges. Contact me within: 14 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations, but please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Custom or personalised orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
PETITGRAIN was born out of a passion for essential oils and sustainable, natural & environment friendly body care. All the products are handcrafted with love, 100% vegan, and free from palm oil, animal cruelty and synthetic ingredients. They are packed with plant based oils & butters, essential oils, botanicals and natural colourants. Most of the packaging is made of recycled paper and is also fully recyclable. No plastic is being used. So, if you are looking for a unique experience for your mind and body and skin friendly products, you have come to the right place!
PETITGRAIN soaps are made by the traditional method, which helps them to retain much of the natural goodness of the oils and butters used as well as naturally occurring glycerin, which is a humectant that keeps your skin hydrated, soft and supple. Every batch of soap is made by hand and enhanced with a unique blend of lush essential oils. As they are handmade, they might vary slightly in shape and appearance, but just to assure you, that the quality is always the same.
PETITGRAIN is a member of the Guild of Craft Soap & Toiletry Makers and the products have appropriate cosmetic safety assessment reports to ensure that they are safe to use and comply with all required regulations.