The gift box contains:
- Aromatherapy candle: This candle is scented with a simple combination of lemongrass and eucalyptus essential oils, which make it smell citrusy and crisp, leaving your mind feel awakened, uplifted and refreshed. Lemongrass helps to restore energy and increase alertness. Eucalyptus is known to relieve lung congestion and can help to fight mental fatigue. Soy wax is a 100% natural wax derived from the vegetable soybeans. Soy wax is made from environmentally friendly, renewable resources; whereas classic paraffin wax is made from petroleum and is non-renewable. Not only are there green advantages to choosing soy wax over a different type of candle wax, but soy wax also burns slower than paraffin wax, meaning you get a candle that lasts longer. Burning time: approx. 16 hours; 60 ml
- A handmade jasmine rice, cherry stones and dried lavender flower heat bag, enhanced with lavender and eucalyptus essential oils. Made with 100% cotton.For use in a microwave, or freezer, for hot or cold relief. These heat bags are an excellent method of natural pain relief and can be used for general aches, pains and soreness, menstrual cramps or if you're in need of some comforting ... Curl up on the sofa and enjoy the relaxing warmth and natural scents of lavender and eucalyptus.
Size is approx 36 cm x 10 cm; weight: approx. 420 g.
Please note pattern placement may vary slightly due to the cut of fabric.
The seller confirms that they use products and practices that work in harmony with the wellbeing of pollinators.
The seller confirms that this product is made with materials which can be decomposed by bacteria and other living organisms, thus avoiding pollution.
This product is made using recycled materials to minimise waste and create earth-friendly products.
One person's trash is another person's treasure!
The seller confirms that this product is made with materials from sustainably managed forests.
Sustainable forest management allows businesses and consumers to identify wood, paper and other forest products made with materials from well-managed forests and/or recycled and sustainable sources.
You can buy these products with confidence that you are helping to ensure our forests are alive for generations to come.
The seller confirms that this product is carbon neutral.
The carbon emissions produced when making this product have been balanced out by funding carbon savings elsewhere in the world.
The seller confirms that this product is made with GOTS certified materials.
GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) is an internationally recognised standard that ensures an environmentally compatible and social production chain for clothing and other textiles.
The seller confirms that the product is made with OEKO-TEX® certified material. The testing and certification process guarantees sustainability and maximum consumer safety when it comes to textiles.
The seller confirms that this product is printed with vegetable-based inks that contain no harmful chemicals.
Delivery and Terms
Processing time: 3 - 5 working days
Estimated delivery times and prices: Royal Mail 2nd class: £3.20 per order or FREE delivery for orders over £36 (delivery between 2 - 3 working days).
Returns, refunds and other terms:
I gladly accept returns and exchanges. Contact me within: 14 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations, but please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Custom or personalised orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
PETITGRAIN was born out of a passion for essential oils and sustainable, natural & environment friendly body care. All the products are handcrafted with love, 100% vegan, and free from palm oil, animal cruelty and synthetic ingredients. They are packed with plant based oils & butters, essential oils, botanicals and natural colourants. Most of the packaging is made of recycled paper and is also fully recyclable. No plastic is being used. So, if you are looking for a unique experience for your mind and body and skin friendly products, you have come to the right place!
PETITGRAIN soaps are made by the traditional method, which helps them to retain much of the natural goodness of the oils and butters used as well as naturally occurring glycerin, which is a humectant that keeps your skin hydrated, soft and supple. Every batch of soap is made by hand and enhanced with a unique blend of lush essential oils. As they are handmade, they might vary slightly in shape and appearance, but just to assure you, that the quality is always the same.
PETITGRAIN is a member of the Guild of Craft Soap & Toiletry Makers and the products have appropriate cosmetic safety assessment reports to ensure that they are safe to use and comply with all required regulations.