This woodland-themed activity pack is designed to keep children aged 4-9 busy and happy. The pack has a well-rounded mix of logic puzzles, arts and crafts, colouring and imagination.
Each pack is prepared and packed by hand, the entire production (including delivery materials) is plastic free and printed in the UK.
Each pack includes:
- A3 (double A4) sized double-sided activity sheet including one colourful side with many activities and one black and white side. There are jokes and facts too!
- Four crayons in a cardboard box. These crayons are made in the UK to the highest standards.
- Hedgehog weaving activity - we cut the hedgehog to allow the weaving. The size is A5 (half of A4) and it is printed on a sturdy marble card. The design also invites colouring.
- Around 10 pieces of colourful, fall-themed printed paper for the weaving activity
- 2 make-your-own bookmarks plus 2 stickers and 2 pieces of leaves ribbon to stick to the top of the bookmarks (colour your own)
- 15 biodegradable colour-your-own stickers, woodland themed
- Arrives in box with "Woodland Adventure" colourful sticker (inside) and green tissue paper
Add on our "Woodland Story Tokens" for a reduced price of £5 instead of £7.
The seller confirms that they use products and practices that work in harmony with the wellbeing of pollinators.
The seller confirms that this product is made with materials which can be decomposed by bacteria and other living organisms, thus avoiding pollution.
This product is made using recycled materials to minimise waste and create earth-friendly products.
One person's trash is another person's treasure!
The seller confirms that this product is made with materials from sustainably managed forests.
Sustainable forest management allows businesses and consumers to identify wood, paper and other forest products made with materials from well-managed forests and/or recycled and sustainable sources.
You can buy these products with confidence that you are helping to ensure our forests are alive for generations to come.
The seller confirms that this product is carbon neutral.
The carbon emissions produced when making this product have been balanced out by funding carbon savings elsewhere in the world.
The seller confirms that this product is made with GOTS certified materials.
GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) is an internationally recognised standard that ensures an environmentally compatible and social production chain for clothing and other textiles.
The seller confirms that the product is made with OEKO-TEX® certified material. The testing and certification process guarantees sustainability and maximum consumer safety when it comes to textiles.
The seller confirms that this product is printed with vegetable-based inks that contain no harmful chemicals.
Delivery and Terms
Processing time: 1-3 days
Estimated delivery times and prices: we use 2nd class royal mail, which is included in the price for UK-based orders.
Returns, refunds and other terms: please return to us in original condition within 30 days of purchase.
About Helpful Kids
We create eco-friendly activity packs for children ages 3-10, as well as games that encourage children to adopt sustainable habits at home. I'm Shiri, a London-based mum of three teens. My children have gone to an eco-school and were Eco Rangers, and along the years have inspired our family to take on environmental action. They have inspired me to create the Eco Warriors flash cards as well as a flurry of activity packs and games that connect children to nature, and are eco-friendly.