Are you looking for an eco-friendly stocking filler for a child aged 4-8 years, or for a gift FROM your child to a gardening-loving adult such as a grandparent or parent?Look no more!
This plastic-free activity pack is a fantastic choice. We've created it as a means to show love for both nature and the recipient of this gift, it's an experience of gardening together packed in a box.
So what's inside?
- Scavenger hunt activity - let's look for items in the garden! This activity is suitable for all weather conditions. We've also included an orange measuring ribbon to measure some items' size.
- Race activity - including wooden dice and pegs - help Mr Mouse bring his plants to the garden. This is an easy race to see who gets to the garden first.
- Drawing activity - draw a picture of the child and adult in the garden using the four UK-made, toxin-free wax crayons provided.
- 2 wooden pocket "love tokens" - to keep with you and remind you how much you are loved. These cute tokens have garden-related puns that will put a smile on the recipient face.
- A fancy seed packet - hand printed from lino cut with 10 sweet pea seeds, see care instructions: gardenersworld.com/how-to/grow-plants/how-to-grow-sweet-peas/
- 15 biodegradable colouring-in stickers - garden-themed
- A sturdy card with two rhymes about the importance of gardening to the environment
- A small instruction card
The content of this box was designed, created and printed in the UK to the highest safety and sustainability standards.
Optional Add On- Eight Gardening Story Telling Wooden Tokens
These charming tokens help young children make up stories about adventures in the garden. The pack includes eight double sided tokens with enchanting imagery from the world of gardening, a lovely cotton bag and usage instructions. The usual price of this set is £8 but if you purchase it as an add on to this set, you will only pay £5.
Plastic-free production and delivery. We use paper, card and wood from verified sustainable sources, some of the content has recycled card. The stickers are biodegradable.
Designed and printed in the UK. Crayons were made in the UK.
The seller confirms that they use products and practices that work in harmony with the wellbeing of pollinators.
The seller confirms that this product is made with materials which can be decomposed by bacteria and other living organisms, thus avoiding pollution.
This product is made using recycled materials to minimise waste and create earth-friendly products.
One person's trash is another person's treasure!
The seller confirms that this product is made with materials from sustainably managed forests.
Sustainable forest management allows businesses and consumers to identify wood, paper and other forest products made with materials from well-managed forests and/or recycled and sustainable sources.
You can buy these products with confidence that you are helping to ensure our forests are alive for generations to come.
The seller confirms that this product is carbon neutral.
The carbon emissions produced when making this product have been balanced out by funding carbon savings elsewhere in the world.
The seller confirms that this product is made with GOTS certified materials.
GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) is an internationally recognised standard that ensures an environmentally compatible and social production chain for clothing and other textiles.
The seller confirms that the product is made with OEKO-TEX® certified material. The testing and certification process guarantees sustainability and maximum consumer safety when it comes to textiles.
The seller confirms that this product is printed with vegetable-based inks that contain no harmful chemicals.
Delivery and Terms
Processing time: 1-3 days
Estimated delivery times and prices: we use 2nd class royal mail, which is included in the price for UK-based orders.
Returns, refunds and other terms: please return to us in original condition within 30 days of purchase.
About Helpful Kids
We create eco-friendly activity packs for children ages 3-10, as well as games that encourage children to adopt sustainable habits at home. I'm Shiri, a London-based mum of three teens. My children have gone to an eco-school and were Eco Rangers, and along the years have inspired our family to take on environmental action. They have inspired me to create the Eco Warriors flash cards as well as a flurry of activity packs and games that connect children to nature, and are eco-friendly.